POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : problem with GTTree plugin and POV3.5 : Re: problem with GTTree plugin and POV3.5 Server Time
3 Jul 2024 02:52:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: problem with GTTree plugin and POV3.5
From: Keith Hull
Date: 21 Feb 2002 12:13:41
Message: <3c752ac5$1@news.povray.org>
Hi Anoop,

Hmmm, at the moment I'm using a pre-release of the SDK so I can't tell, I
don't think it crashed with Pov3.5 V.10 but as I say it's a different
compile :-( For the moment you will have to wait for the next Version of
Moray. Presumably this only happens when you try to render? Try just
exporting the pov file and then rendering by hand, let me know what the
error message is in Povray.

Best Regards,

Keith